Minggu, 13 Maret 2011

 

This is the second experiences that I met at one of the health institution where I study. Precisely the day was Saturday, March 12, 2011, I follow patients up by anamnesis and physical examination. There I met a woman patient who had the initials M. I felt so sad to see state of the mother. With the age of 57 years she suffered from Cervical Ca.

I tried to dig up information of mother, ranging from chief complaints untill the medication doctors. How sad I was when I heard that the mother had been on chemotherapy for many times by the doctor who treated her. It means the cancer is stage IV where metastasis has occurred in the mother's body. Moreover, mother also do not have children of the marriage.


I only could talk to her and took it to comfort occasionally. The mother looked happy when talking to me. She feels have a new friend who could understand and comprehend her.

May God give her healing.

0 komentar: