Senin, 21 Februari 2011

Intro
Riff1, G D C D

 GDCDGDCD
  It's amazing how you can speak right through my heart        
 GDCDGDCD
  Without saying a word, you can light up the dark        
 CDGDCDDDsus4
 Try as I may, I can never explain,  what I hear when you don't say a thing     

Refrein:
 GDCD
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
 GDCD
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
 GDCDEmD/F#
The touch of your hand says you catch me whenever I fall      
C D // stop G D C D G D C D
You'll say at best, when you say nothing at all

 GDCDGDCD
  All day long I can hear people talking out loud        
 GDCDGDCD
  But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd        
 CDGDCD
 Try as they may, they can never define,  what's been said, between your heart and mine

Refrein

Solo
 EBABEBABEBABAABB
Refrein

 GDCD

0 komentar: